2014 Conference Objectives
Please download the objectives for your courses IN ADVANCE. No copies will be available at the door.
- What ED Nurses can do to Identify and Manage Situations that May Lead to Violence
Maria F. Giganti , Sandi Tetler, Mark Philippy
- ENA Past Present And Future
David N Kluge, Joanne Fadale, Ellen Encapera
- Oh My! We Have A Bleeder Here
Cathy Page RN CHNP
- What the Neurologist would like you to know about Neurological Emergencies
Jeffrey Burdett MD
- Pediatric Sepsis
- “Talking About Bones” –the language of Extremity Injuries
- When OB Meets ER
- Burn Care from Acute Injury to Rehab
- Ocular Emergencies- Its Seldom what you “see”
- Acute Abdominal Pain; Which test is best?
- An Overview of Troop Care and Evacuation in Afghanistan
- Legal Aspects of Social Media
Reminder: Make sure your e-mail address is part of your registration information. You will not be able to obtain your CE certificate until you have completed the online survey and you will not be able to access the survey unless we have your e-mail address!!! We do not recommend you use your hospital e-mail as it might block your invitation message to access the survey or skew your response.